"Follow Your Bliss!" Those three little words by the great mythologist Joseph Campbell teach a profound lesson in tapping the energy that makes you tick. But how to begin? Start using the Follow Your Bliss Compass to put yourself on the right track. You'll soon start becoming mindful of the blissful energy within you and will begin using it to make empowering changes in your life. Following your bliss is always a real adventure—a journey into the uncharted center of yourself. Just click!
Get the App for iPhone/iPad: The Follow Your Bliss Compass is now available in the Apple Store! If you have any questions or support issues, please e-mail us at s o l u t i o n @ p o b o x . c o m.
1. Spin the compass any time you are feeling bored, dissatisfied, unfocused, or lost. There is no minimum or maximum number of spins you can make throughout the day.
2. Follow the advice the compass points to. If you are directed to do some quiet contemplation, for example, set aside what you are doing and take that time for yourself (even if for only five minutes). If you notice that the dial seems to be touching a particular word, you might use that word as a sort of mantra for the day.
3. After using the compass, pay special attention to yourself. Notice what lightens your mood, puts a spring in your step, or makes your heart sing. Listen to your inner voice. If you catch yourself daydreaming, think about where your soul was yearning to go.
4. As you identify your bliss, honor it. Take steps (even if only baby steps) to bring more bliss into your daily life. Make your own decisions. Choose to take control over your life. Begin disengaging from what disempowers you. When in doubt, don't.
5. Be attentive to the signs around you. When you follow your bliss, good advice and helping hands are around every corner.
6. Remember that bliss is not synonymous with happiness. Happiness is a feeling of contentment in the present moment, but bliss is what makes you jump up and dance for joy. Bliss is the state of being fully alive. You can be blissful under any circumstances.
Designed by Craig Conley & Mike Warwick, www.oneletterwords.com
Copyright © 2016 by Craig Conley. All rights reserved.