|I Found a Penny Today, So Here’s a Thought
The truth is that …
- even granite changes over time.
- if it were easy, everyone would do it.
- life itself is music.
- I was never that girl in the hallway.
- learning to laugh at yourself can help you.
- there is no "right" age for being who you are.
- there are so few who know where Burma is.
- a journey is an extension of the human personality.
- our body is in many ways like a robot.
- none of us has reached that exalted position of perfection.
- mind and matter are complementary to each other.
- sometimes what is supposed to be observable is lost in our focus on the flame.
- there is nothing noble in being superior to somebody else.
- your death would be something to fear only if you could survive it.
- teams often create negative synergy.
- it is okay for one or a few people to pee in a river, as the river's ecosystem can cope with that amount of pollution quite easily.
- the horse may be thirsty but not have the will to drink.
- everyone who trusted Jesus in the first century A.D. died.
- no one has a clue.
- love is the greatest thing upon this earth.
- there never is just one truth.
[Tidbits gathered during the course of our research.]
Page 1 of 52
> Older Entries...
Original Content Copyright © 2019 by Craig Conley. All rights reserved.