We draw a daily waking dream card from the Self-Intuiting Polarity deck
, and only when the Cloud View card comes up do we perform cloud busting with the Original CloudBuster app
. Needless to say, we never dissolve clouds in times of drought. In the photo, there was a 70% chance of rain, so we dissolved clouds until the National Weather Service changed the forecast to 30%. Foggy mornings have proved difficult to clear, and we admit total defeat in our face-off with a tropical storm, but we walked away feeling we had given it our best.