Patron of the Street Corner.
Saint Marko is known as the:
- Watcher of watchers (people-watchers, night watchmen, everyday doings, etc.)
- Patron of Metacommunication ("master of talking about talking about...")
- Stockboy of the universe's good ideas
- Spiritual accountant for the entities of Science, Religion, and Humanity
- Caretaker of the most contorted imaginations, returning them to higher ground when they fall off the deep end of reality's waterfall
His most common symbol is a hairpin, in honor of his guardianship over hairpin turns.
He has had a color palette created in his name.
The symbols on the so-called "Runic Tablet of Saint Marko" depict various types of intersections.
(Thanks to Codename Gimmick