The text reads:
1. Hold up two empty test tubes to the light. Note that the first contains two parts of fiction to one of truth, the other merely impotence.
2. Shake, then pour the contents into a glass globe.
3. Empty the contents of the globe and stir the remaining vacuum reflectively.
4. Drain off the vacuum and throw it away, leaving only the hole in space where the vacuum had been.
5. Remove the hole, leaving only the space.
6. Seize the contents of the space where the hole had been which had been left by the vacuum; remove the contents; remove that, and hold the result up to the light. Purity!
[As revealed in Corey Ford’s Three Rousing Cheers for the Rollo Boys, 1925]