Found 18 posts tagged ‘truth’
The truth is that …
- even granite changes over time.
- if it were easy, everyone would do it.
- life itself is music.
- I was never that girl in the hallway.
- learning to laugh at yourself can help you.
- there is no "right" age for being who you are.
- there are so few who know where Burma is.
- a journey is an extension of the human personality.
- our body is in many ways like a robot.
- none of us has reached that exalted position of perfection.
- mind and matter are complementary to each other.
- sometimes what is supposed to be observable is lost in our focus on the flame.
- there is nothing noble in being superior to somebody else.
- your death would be something to fear only if you could survive it.
- teams often create negative synergy.
- it is okay for one or a few people to pee in a river, as the river's ecosystem can cope with that amount of pollution quite easily.
- the horse may be thirsty but not have the will to drink.
- everyone who trusted Jesus in the first century A.D. died.
- no one has a clue.
- love is the greatest thing upon this earth.
- there never is just one truth.
[Tidbits gathered during the course of our research.]
|[Inexplicable images from generations ago invite us to restore the lost
sense of immediacy. We follow the founder of the Theater of
Spontaneity, Jacob Moreno, who proposed stringing together "now and then
flashes" to unfetter illusion and let imagination run free. The images
we have collected for this series came at a tremendous price, which we explained previously.]
Original Content Copyright © 2019 by Craig Conley. All rights reserved.